Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Music and Emotions

Another reference to the legit website that is Stumbleupon.com. Oh how you make my world so much more interesting. Please, if you value any music whatsoever, go to stereomood.com. No matter what mood you're in they will have music to match. Or if you want to change your mood, they have music for that. Just click an emotion. feeling, activity, etc. sit back and listen to the music that unfolds before you. My friend and I are currently listening to peaceful, complete with beautiful piano covers, instrumental songs, string solos and I could go on forever. Needless to say, if we weren't peaceful before, we sure are now. I've been eating sweet tarts for the past hour and a half, and earlier was running around out in the blizzard and could fall asleep, just by listening to this playlist. As I'm obsessed with music and am always looking for the next big thing, I could not be happier. Good night everyone. Have fun getting snowed in. Don't forget to have french toast for breakfast tomorrow. I know I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment