Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Do The Creep, AHHH

We are the Facebook generation. Or that's what they call us. Personally, I'm not all that obsessed with Facebook. Of course I have one, and I probably check it everyday but I don't spend hours on it, creeping on people I know or don't know at all. If I'm on the computer awhile I'm on Stumble, finding new sites, listening to music or blogging HKA. In short, I don't creep. Like a lot of people I know. For instance, my mother. She is a total creeper! She might even be reading this, but I'm not all that concerned. She should know the truth. This might be some kind of intervention even. Anyway, sometimes I'll get on her computer and her facebook will be pulled up, but it's my page that she had been looking at. She basically monitors my facebook I guess. Creepy. Thus my belief that only college and high school students should be allowed to have facebooks. Middle schoolers having a page just exposes them to creepers on the internet and parents with facebooks just use it to make sure their kids are behaving. Which is fine and all, but there is a point where it becomes annoying, paranoid and overprotective.
This reminds me of a song the Lonely Island just did and their new music video was on SNL a couple of weeks back. It's called Do The Creep and it cracks me up. CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment