Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine

For some reason, I've been thinking a lot about Valentine's Day lately. Maybe because I realized this guy I liked is a complete (expletive) and I'm realizing I will once again be alone on that day. OR it might be because my favorite song at the moment is titled Valentine and I just happened to watch the movie Valentine's Day the other day while on the elliptical. Plus I just saw Tangled again and love stories (animated or real) make me sad/happy at the same time. I don't know, could be all three. But the song is amazing and you should really listen to it. (Valentine by Kina Grannis) I love the way her voice sounds and I'm thinking about singing it in our schools variety show. Not sure yet, but food for thought!

  

1 comment:

  1. i sympathize, my friend. you have no idea to what extent i sympathize. be my valentine?

    ReplyDelete