Friday, January 14, 2011

Stumbling

It's actually been almost a whole week since i've posted. It's kinda weirding me out. I don't like it. So anyway, the week was pretty normal, with a glorious snow day Wednesday. Thank you, Mother Nature! Besides that, it being a pretty normal week, I have nothing much to report. Although tonight I played a rather interesting game of Liar's Dice and Scattergories with my mates. I have good and bad news. Bad news - I'm almost as bad at Liar's Dice as I am at Apples to Apples. Good news - I beat all of my friends at Scattergories! Over all, good night, except for the part where my friend said "dark" was a color and used it to describe people. That was when I found out that if I laugh too hard, I start to snort. Not attractive. Tonight reminded me of a site I Stumbled upon not too long ago. It just had a list of thoughts, each one starting with I Believe... It's called Shoot First, Eat Later. What I saw was "I Believe... That my best friend and I can do anything, or nothing and have the best time." We spent the first half of our night together, watching TV, eating dinner with my family, and talking to my dad about his trip. (my dad came home from Hong Kong! He brought me a panda bookmark! *celebratory dance with hip shaking and arm waving*) The other was spent in hilarity as aforementioned. Ah, I love my friends. Oh by the way, Stumbling - if you don't know what it is go to www.stumbleupon.com. I've spent many a weekend on that website and can honestly say I don't feel like any time was wasted. In fact, I am Stumbling as I type. It's an addiction.

1 comment:

  1. Funny post. I know about Stumble, but I've never given it much of a try. Maybe you should do a whole post about it to explain it to our readers.

    ReplyDelete