Thursday, January 27, 2011

Shed A Little Light On The Subject

So you might have seen that I "Stumble" a lot, and you may be asking yourself "What exactly is Stumbling?" To answer your subliminal thoughts, Stumble is the most amazing site I've ever encountered and, as I may have said before, I've spent many an afternoon on Stumble, not doing much of anything. Anyway what it is is this: you're basically wandering about the internet aimlessly, but it's not boring. You simply go to stumbleupon.com and click the yellow Stumble button. It takes you to random pages on the world wide web you might never have encountered otherwise. I've found some pretty interesting, bizarre, gross, funny, silly, beautiful things on Stumble. And, if you want to specify the types of pages you'd like to stumble upon, you can chose a category at the top of the page. I really enjoy choosing Clothing just because I'm always looking for cute styles I can try and adapt in my own way. Plus, I think I might be addicted to online shopping. I might need to see someone about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment