Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Going, Going...

Taking a cue from the bulletin outside of Deer Ridge Elementary School, I've titled this blog Going, Going... because there is only one day left of school for the 2010-2011 school year. In 24 hours, I will have finished my fifth and final exam of the year and will be officially on summer vacation. More exciting than that, 24 hours from tomorrow morning, I will be leaving for Chicago, to get on a plane to travel to Seattle (a place I've never visited before!!!) to board a cruise ship and sail to Alaska!!!!!!! How exciting is that!?!?! I cannot even begin to describe my absolute euphoria at being invited on a cruise with my friend's family. It's going to be epic. We're going to a mushers camp, where we will learn to dogsled and we're also going to go zip-lining in the forest! I'm so excited, it's ridiculous!!!! See how many exclamation points I'm using?!?!?!?! THAT'S how excited I am! Hopefully, I'll be able to access the internet from the ship so I can blog about my experiences as they happen and continue writing the short story I've started. Want a sneak peek? I'll bet you do. Be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment