Monday, April 11, 2011

Simply...Exhaustion

YoungLife is a youth group get-together thing that happens every Monday in my basement. As it is Monday, you can bet it is happening right now. It's very loud and very fun, so I can hear them through the floor beneath me. Why aren't I there, you ask? Well, spring break just ended yesterday and I drove ALL DAY so I tried sleeping the duration of the trip. Probably not the best idea, seeing as a result, I couldn't fall asleep last night. So now I am exhausted and the only things keeping me from collapsing into bed are these:

A) YoungLife happens in my basement which is where, subsequently, my bedroom is located. Suffice it to say, I would not be getting any sleep down there.

B) My math teacher gave us book work and my etymology teacher gave us blog assignments. My AP Lit teacher, who is also my ETY teacher, gave us pages to read and a blog post to write about it. I have to memorize a 200 word poem by Wednesday.

C) I haven't showered yet, and my bathroom is, you guessed it, in the basement. How awkward would THAT be.

No comments:

Post a Comment