Wednesday, April 20, 2011

21

I haven't written much on here lately that hasn't been assigned by my teacher. I'm truly sorry for that, however, I have been really stressed and exhausted these past two weeks back from break so I've been opting for naps after school instead of blogging.

My older sister, the freshman at IU, just purchased the CD 21 by Adele and I am in raptures with it. "Turning Tables" was featured on Glee last night and while I don't believe Gwyneth sang as well as Adele, it's such a good song it didn't really matter. "Someone Like You" is also a favorite of mine, lamenting the moving on of a past boyfriend/lover. Adele is very soulful and I usually reserve her for when I'm in a bad mood or when I'm sad, which has been, unfortunately, very frequent lately. Oh, come on, school's almost over, yet we still have a bunch of stuff to do. We all deserve to be a little peeved, especially juniors who have to start worrying about college and starting applications and making ourselves look perfect so that we'll be accepted. And then there's the money i$$ue. Short paragraph even shorter, I hate school right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment