Monday, April 4, 2011

SB XI

Spring Break finally kicked off this year. It took its time, huh? Anyway, being in paradise, a.k.a Seaside, Florida, this week is shaping up to be pretty spectacular. If you're a fan of snow cones, Frost Bites is the coolest, most original and most delicious snow cone place you could ever visit. Every combination has a cool name. For example: Shark Attack, Frog in a Blender and Taylor the Sailor. Frog in a Blender is basically a combination of every single flavor. TtS is my personal favorite, and I don't even like snow cones. That's how good they are. Anyway, the weather has been perfect, the beach, pristine, and the company, while not stimulating, is very enjoyable. But come on, who expects stimulating conversation on Spring Break? So why am I sitting at this laptop instead of enjoying the day? Well, since you asked, a got a nasty bout of sunburn on my shoulders, face, hands and feet so I don't really feel like basking in the sun today. But rest assured I will be back out there tomorrow, ready to soak up more rays and expose my body to even more risk of skin cancer (at least I'm better off than those who tan everyday. I mean really, you couldn't just wait until you got to florida? come on, being pale is not that bad. take it from the master.). Anyway, I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment